The patient portal is a secure, online website that gives patients convenient, 24-hour access to personal health information including a summary of your medical visit and test results. Patients must register for the portal to gain access and registration instructions are provided below.
Patient Portal Registration Instructions
- When you arrive for your appointment you will be asked to provide an email address that will be used to register you for the patient portal. An email address is required to access the patient portal.
- The next business day following your appointment you will receive an email with a link to access the portal along with a PIN # you will use to log-in.
- Click the link in the email you received from email@example.com or go to patientportal.intelichart.com and click on the “Create Account” tab.
- Under “Create Account” tab, enter your current email address, create a password, enter your PIN (case sensitive), date of birth, select a security question, enter dependent information (if applicable), and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click “Complete” to finish the process.
For help registering or if you have questions about the patient portal please contact the Medical Records department at (859) 263-4444.